Join Ethnic Minorities for a People's Vote as we discuss the impact of Brexit on ethnic minorities - it's time for us to claim our narratives and express our opinions and experiences.
- Dami Olatuyi from RemainerNow
- Oli Khan from the Bangladesh Caterers' Association
- Benali Hamdache from LGBTIQA+ Greens
- Dr. Saleyha Ahsan from BBC's Trust Me, I'm A Doctor
- Dr. Shola Mos-Shogbamimu, Lawyer and political and women's rights activist
- Miriam Mirwitch, Chair of Young Labour
- Randeep Singh - Former Senior Policy Adviser, HM Treasury
More panellists to be announced!
It's time to Let Us Be Heard
Sign up now to secure your place at the event!
Google map and directions