Ethnic Minorities for a People's Vote will be at Notting Hill Carnival, engaging with attenders and speaking to them about a People's Vote. Sign up if you'll also be there!
Join Ethnic Minorities for a People's Vote as we discuss the impact of Brexit on ethnic minorities - it's time for us to claim our narratives and express our opinions and experiences.
- Dami Olatuyi from RemainerNow
- Oli Khan from the Bangladesh Caterers' Association
- Benali Hamdache from LGBTIQA+ Greens
- Dr. Saleyha Ahsan from BBC's Trust Me, I'm A Doctor
- Dr. Shola Mos-Shogbamimu, Lawyer and political and women's rights activist
- Miriam Mirwitch, Chair of Young Labour
- Randeep Singh - Former Senior Policy Adviser, HM Treasury
More panellists to be announced!
It's time to Let Us Be Heard
Sign up now to secure your place at the event!